G Spot

Accidentally stumbled upon an advertisement for jazz singer, Elizabeth Weeks, doing live jazz music at G Spot no, not that g-spot you dirty perv, a 'premier' jazz bar in G Hotel. I ain't a fan of alcohol, and at RM18 for a small, childrens' bottle of Heineken, it ain't cheap either.

Well, she looks nice (Elizabeth Weeks, not the small children) but her voice ain't up to my expectations. Jazz singers should have sexy, sultry voice (or hoarse, in layman's term) but her voice reminds me of Britney Spears or some low life pop singer.

Before any alarms are raised, no, I don't go there for the alcohol. I'm still an innocent, young kid who goes to church every Sunday, I go there because I likes jazz and I thought she sound like Norah Jones. I don't need the alcohol and I would probably not going there again because there's nothing attractive there. No hot chicks waiting for you to make your move, no sexy chicks to gawk on, no friendly waitresses to chat up and no wild orgy parties. Sigh, now I wonder why some losers like to go to disco/pub/bar/watering holes. Better stay at home and look after your kids.

Friggin expensive gods' nectar.

Elizabeth Weeks.
A little bit fat and doesn't sound so nice but she's sexy so I forgive her.

Saturday crowd.


A little review about the bar. Since the beers are kinda expensive and they have an in-house dress code ( no slippers and shorts) you can't find typical Ah Bengs popping ecstasy in this bar. You don't exactly get the suave, sophisticated crowd either. The crowd is somewhere between a cheap bastard like me and a 40-year-old family guy who bring his wife for some booze for some weird, unknown reason. There's like 30+ people in the place at its peak and it's a saturdays' nite.

Now where did I put my iced milo?

No comments: