Not A Care For This World

Last Saturday is supposed to be Bon Odori festival so I went there to try to shoot some hot Japanese chicks, but all I found was hordes upon hordes of ugly Ah Lian wannabes. Not wanting to waste my time and gasoline, I divert to Plan B. I take a few snaps of the street, seems like taking street level shoots are much more interesting than merely snipe from my apartment.


Nobody gives a care for this world, not anymore.
Everybody does their own things,
chasing whatever they're chasing,
ignoring, walking about, walking away.


The clock tower, and the thing-on-the-round-a-bout which I don't know the name.
It's a 1.6sec exposure but the cars are moving too slowly :(


Everybody is just trying to etch a living.
Sometime it makes you wanna scream and just run away.
But then you wake up from your nightmare,
And you wipe your tears so you can keep moving.

In case you're wondering, I added the noise in the photos. My camera can't be THAT bad, no? I shoot at ISO100, 1.6sec handheld for two shots above and the third, I don't bother to find :p

No comments: