Have you tasted the goodness of CB?

I went to Perak for some business last week, super busy rushing here and there, and no tour guide in Ipoh so did not really had the time to go snapping. But managed to meet with Juan (sorry this lamer din have a blog), only 1 year and he become fatter, lost some hair and a teeth. But this smiling bastard earn 4x my salary :(

Um... yeah. That's him. For those that don't know him, we became close friends in UTM because we get equally bad results (he gets worse than me) and get jeered often by some fker high achievers. Yeah, those ppl existed. They get 3.999 and they laugh at us. Though I admit I've been kinda lazy and consistently got ~3.2 in my study it was never right for someone to laugh at others just because they have better results.

Some 'lou shu fun' (literally translated - rats' powder) made in Kampar. He managed to bring me to some CB place ( no pun intended ) to tapau some CB back to my colleagues, if I'm free I'll try to snap some photos and introduce the CB to you guys whom I didn't bother to pass a few pieces to.

Have you tasted the goodness of CB? No I haven't. How does it tasted like?
On the way back, we went thru this signboard, if you did not catch the joke then forget about it, you need a few more years of growing up.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

x.x" shud blur my face. so embarrasing

Unknown said...

shit. this is so embarrassing. x.x" my job sucks donkey arse. lame technician job

Fish Tan said...

Free paid vacation + spending money, could you get anything better? Just do your 4 months and get outta there when you're done with korean girls.

Don't need to censor your face lah. So leng jai. And nobody read my blog too so why bother :P

Robin Wong said...

I read ur blog.... muahhahahha...

WTFFFFF 4x ur salary??? thats even more than my previous aussie pay !! GGgrrrrrr

Unknown said...

heh. true also. my comp is looking for another sucker. i go in as cheap lab rat

Fish Tan said...

@rob: yeah. that fker is so filthy rich he buy a house and a car without blinking his eyes.

@bob: where do i sign up? I wanna go kolia for 2 months of free paid vacation can?

Unknown said...

erm. i recommend not to sign up. seriously, a bit regret. lonely here