Botanical Garden, Again

Some people never get bored with doing the same things over and over again. Me included. This is the 3rd time I went to botanical garden to shoot flowers, and each time it just gets better. Not sure if it's me or other factors.

I started to love those quiet morning walks every Saturdays and it gets even better when someone is walking with me. ;) Not that I have a hundred thousand things on my mind, but I really enjoyed just being there, doing the things I always liked, for no apparent reason. Feeling old? You're not alone.

As usual, 100% using my 50mm glass. I'm lovin' it!

He looks up into the sky and wonders,
Is there a place for him?
Even monkey have their darker days.

Don't-know-what-flower flower. It's super hard to focus on the stem with the super thin dof.

Paper flower for the broken hearts.

Paper flower for the broken heart again.

And even more paper flower for broken hearts.
So many broken hearts so decide to publish more paper flowers.

A bunch of don't-know-whats sticking out.
Waiting for bees / birds / pesky humans to help them spread their seeds.

Someone saw the blue beads and loudly exclaimed" take the pic! ",
"TAKE THAT PIC!!!!"
I think it's rather CNY-ish :D

Each line tells a story, no?
I wanna b/w the pix but
I think most ppl ain't really receptive to b/w pictures yet.


Finally had the time to compile this wishlist, but gonna need to start saving some money so.. maybe need to wait til end of this year before can commit to buy one of these > <
Current Wish List:
1) Sigma 10-20mm f4-5.6 ultra wide angle = RM1.8k
2) Sigma 100mm f2.8 macro or 50mm f2.8 macro = RM1.4k or RM800
3) Sony F58AM or F42AM Flashgun = RM1.8k or RM800
4) C2Q or Athlon PC = circa RM1k

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

trust me, that pic was perfect for B/W. I would have done it LOL...
So many broken hearts? LOL...
but i must say that monkey is damned cute wei !!!

Fish Tan said...

> < I would be condemned to death if I were to b/w the pic, so let's keep it for the next time...
The monkey.... not as nice as I hoped it to be though :(