Life is beautiful as always

Teluk Bahang, taken circa June, 2008.

I had to admit, I ain't religious ppl and I don't praise God for whatever he thrown at me, in fact I don't even believe there's a god at all. If there's a god he must be lazy, just look at the shit we're all in. I used to sulk at how life treated me, the silly bouts of depression, how I hate my life and how good life used to be. I tried to forget all the things I want to forget but it haunts me (I haven't discovered alcohol back then) , I tried to scream but nobody's listening, and it seems like I'm living in the past, the burden getting so unbearable i wish i could just....... forget about it.

I wanted to write an emo post again but I couldn't, life seems to have picked up it's pace lately. I ain't as busy as I lead some to believe, I surf the net ~5-6 hours a day in the office because I do development work and there's no definite deadline to catch, so to be brutally honest life hasn't been all that bad for me. My bosses are nice bunch of ppl and though I don't earn alot I do start to plan for my future, even if I couldn't save a lot of money I tried to save some. I tried to make things work and I tried to shake off my old habits and pick up a few good ones along the way.

Though I had to admit, sometime, life is beautiful. Though it surely don't inspire poems and heavy metal music, but sometime, life is indeed beautiful. Maybe one of these days I will be going to some temple place and start to pray, and be one of those who look up into the sky and thank god for every shat he dropped on them.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

You should thank God that you sux =D

Fish Tan said...

God should thank his god for me.

Robin Wong said...

wah u have anonymous commentor... see.. u got stalker liaw...

Anyway... life is beautiful.. but around the beauty there are always thorns. That is just the way it is.

God exists. We choose to deny his existence. Hence, the chaos in the world.

This world is hopeless anyway.. try not to think about it too much, it will get you even more depressed than what you already are...

Fish Tan said...

@robin: That anonymous commenter is a sucker who sit behind me in office. She just don't want her id revealed.

I don't think give much thought to unhappy stuff nowadays, i really don't. I decided, hey, maybe life ain't so bad after all.

Eryn said...

Fine!! I'll reveal my ID. YOU sux!

Unknown said...

it wasn't me x.x

Unknown said...

eryn must be fish gf

Fish Tan said...

@bob: Kolia is too boring izit?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.