Ethereal

With borrowed smiles and masks,
selling values and frightening
spirits which had nothing to give you.
I want to know if you live or if you are dead.

Dressed in mourning cursed beings,
cut out since the beginning of time with the original sin.

I want to speak and look so profoundly inside this wretched soul of yours,
But can you hear me?
She that's wrapped with ethereal veils and shrouds.

I know you tried to see behind those wounded eyes
They're beautiful, as ever, but through the tears
I can still see into you.
Those sad eyes, they still sear my heart.

You sit there and wait but they had nothing to give you
Sinful passions marked your numbered days.
But you know coming back isn't an option.
And you know I will go back to the old ways, as always.

Dressed in mourning cursed beings,
cut out since the beginning of time with the original sin.

I pity you for your wretchedness
I don't think that you have ever lived, for me you were always dead.

Note: This had nothing to do with any situation, not with me, nor anyone. Maybe they DO tell something, maybe I DO write this based on my life, but your observations might not be true so it's not your concern. I'm not trying to implicate anything, I just like to write stuff like this, I do this out of passion so please don't feel bad for me. I know you won't, too :)

No comments: