Little Penang Street Market June 2008

LPSM, June 2008 Review

I had the opportunity to join the little penang street market last week. The event is supposed to be some sort of 'cultural' event where it is supposed to represent penang in its entirety.

The last time I heard of the word 'culture', it almost rhymes perfectly with 'pussy', 'lame', 'boring', 'old-fark', among other unmentionables. But things get slightly different this time. Who knows you could get mini-rock concert, baroque-est style music, guitar duet, caroling all at the same event.

Anyway, the event is held every last sunday of every month, and I had been missing the event for some time due to some stupid reasons. Let the pictures speak for themselves.

The man who draw portraits gets portraited.
50mm glass, f1.7, shutter speed - not bothered to check.


A broken heart could do wonders for rock music, no?


One of teh band members,
last time I do hope I could get someone who plays guitar as a gf, but, what the heck.
Every boy dreams of becoming a rock star too, or an astronaut. Whatever.



Drummer.


This baby gonna grow up and be the next Kurt Cobain.
Or Eddie Vedder. Or another nobody, just like me. Sigh.



The ladies enjoy rock music, too.
And I enjoy shooting ladies who enjoy rock music xD.



The world has came a long way since Martin Luther King Jr's "I have a deram" world.
(refer below).



We all have derams. Woot.


Don't let your kids listen to rock music.


The carol conductor.
Says he: "No, you farktards, no! For god's sake, I say
SCREAM WITH ME DON'T SING LIKE A PUSSY YOU THINK YOU'RE SINGING IN A CHOIR???!!!!"



No comment.


She closes her beautiful eyes, and her angelic voices fills the air with heaven's serenade.


Seem like theres too many pictures already. More pictures coming up next.

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

i see you are making use of your prime. ahahahaa... terrific shots, love the spontaneity you managed to capture.
U should be taking more shots like this man, not some lame hibiscus. LOL....

Fish Tan said...

I'm not really an event man lah. That's y seldom see me shooting events.

Wait, there's more hibiscus to come xD xD