Floral Feast

Different people have different fetishes. Just look at this guy. He likes spiders, the hornier, the better =S I rest my case. I like flowers. No, I'm not gay. But I do like flowers. I don't know why. And I don't care.

Much had been happening lately, disappointment mingled with hope, there will be a hueg change in my life within a few weeks. No I'm not getting a gf, though I wished to =(


I hide myself within my flower,

That, fading from your vase,

You, unsuspecting, feel for me

Almost a loneliness.

-Emily Dickinson.
















3 comments:

Ian said...

i thought only girls like flowers...

Fish Tan said...

@pahun:
Apparently not...

Robin Wong said...

too bad I was not around for the flower festival thing. Would have really loved the flowers there, looked darn good in your pics.
now finally you are doing macro with proper macro lens !!