Just a thought.

Found this somewhere (don't ask).

1) Let go of what is not working.
2) Lean back on the things you don't really need.
3) Think about the things you do (and still do) that no longer serve a clear purpose.
4) Examine old mindset.
5) Simplify your taste.
6) Be more mindful of what takes your breathe away.

It's all simple, dandy and stuff. But all it takes is a single step to redefine your life?
I always like to ask myself these questions,
"Why am I here? Where do I go from here?"

Maybe all it really takes is a single event that makes us take a second look at ourselves.


P/S: I know many would not understand this post. Fuck that.

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

2) lean back on things you don't need???

Do I need a DSLR?? Hmmmmm

Fish Tan said...

You definitely need a DSLR.

So statement #2 is valid.