Obsessions

What did I bought for my bonus? Well...







Why did I bought these?
Things had sucked so bad lately, I feel like stabbing someone and inject with liquid detergent so I could watch them die and see the evil light fade from their eye. Yeah, you read it right. Liquid detergent.

"It is known that synthetic enzymes (in detergents) such as alkylbenzyldimethyl ammonium chloride are powerful phase transfer catalysts which can greatly accelerate the hydrolytic attack of glycerides, proteins, lipids, and genetic molecules. These additives are extremely toxic to virtually all living organisms."

Stay away from me you exploitative bastards. Don't be the unlucky one.

4 comments:

Ian said...

y not a victorinox multitool?
been aiming for that quite a while ady.

Fish Tan said...

@pahun:
In your fit of madness, do you scramble for a scissors or a nail file to stab someone? No honey, you flick open something you know will hurt. And when the blades click into position you know there's no escape. You don't fumble looking for the right tool.

Jokes aside, I had been looking for swiss army knife too, but sadly, they don't seem to do much damage. This knive is unbelievably sharp (sharper than your stationary knive) too.

Robin Wong said...

and i thought my kilometrico was scary.

Fish Tan said...

@robin: =S