Help!

No dude, the lack of updates on this blog doesn't mean I'm fking lazy. I've been struggling with deadlines. Look at my previous posts, it's all about struggling with deadlines. But I still wanna say it, I've been so swamped with work recently. And I've been taking breaks off my photographic journey so that I could catch up with some office tasks. Hope my increment better compensate me properly for my dedication, else I'd just get my fk outta here.

And yeah, no pictures.


And when the night falls,
I realize there is nothing worth to see,
I am alone with all the things I've done,
On my lips I feel the frown,
Because there is nothing left for me to say.
So I entertained the swirling thoughts of you in my head,
Each and every time it hurts the same,
The pain never really go away,
Every time I try to stand up,
I trip, I fall, I hurt myself again.
I can't seem to stand up again,
The chain, the pain, it's all too much,
They held me to my sins,
Through which I hurt your feelings,
Hearts that were never meant to be broken,
But I hurt you anyway.
To this sin I did condemn,
please forgive me and my mistakes,
Cuz it really hurts when I tried to breathe,
so I hold my breathe,
But here comes death,
I don't want to go,
Before you let me go.
Before you forgive me,
Break me free,
Save me from myself,
Say you'll forgive me.
Hold me tight,
And say that you'll forgive me.
Hold me with all your might,
and save me.

p/s: just some random shot of inspiration.

No comments: