Monkey Beach

Monkey Bitch Beach / Pg National Park

Me and a few lazy arses we went there for a stroll, sit around then come back for some iced cold drink in an air conditioned restaurant, lame huh? Overall the place is ok-ok only but several points make it suck.
  1. Touts are everywhere. You don't feel like you're going to a national park but to a territorial war zone where you are afraid to step into some touts' land and get bashed for it. They built up shacks and offered bbq packages for rich bastards to enjoy while poor bastards like me we don't have a clean beach anymore.
  2. The routes are unmarked and unkempt. Easy to get lost and get bitten by a tiger.
  3. The beach is not really that clean.
  4. Touts are everywhere. I really hate them so I had to say it twice.
Anyway, pictures do make up the mood, actually I'm quite suprised the pictures turned up the way it is. ( i don't wanna say nice cos ppl will say my pic taking skill suck ).


Lazy arses walking under the hot sun,
don't ask me why but I like my photos dark / gloomy.
Bright pics are for wussies.

Ever wondered why it's called monkey beach?


Swamp water overflowing nicely into the ocean,
and little fishes swimming against the current,
really nice view which I did not bother to take.


Coconuts, what else?


Beach trip photo set won't be complete without a coconut tree > <

Panorama of the monkey beach, notice the dead dog?
No it's not dead it's posing for me. Good dog.


Of all those shots, I liked this one the most. :P :P
It's like gods' ray is shining the pier.
Though u learnt that god doesn't exist.
Whatever.

2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

Eh i thought someone said he doesnt take landscape shots???? LOL...

anyway... great capture for the last picture. Love the cloud formations and the breaking out ray of light. Good thing about Sony is the wide dynamic range capabilities. My cam would have suck in that area.

Oh btw... screw those others who say ur skills suck lah. Takes time to learn and develop man.... u are going the right path.

Fish Tan said...

@Robbin: Still remember sony vs philips? Now it's sony vs ollie :P :P Anyway, sony A200 do suck at overexposure, that's why I make sure my pix are slightly darker, and the default metering somewhat meters most shots below EV0. Which is a good thing to noobs like me.

And yeah, I use raw cos can extract more data from dark areas compared to jpeg.