Botanical Garden Part II

Botol-nique Garden, Part II

Too many pictures for 1 blog post, so put into two separate posts...

Water droplets on some kind of weird-above-water-plant-i-don't-know-the-name.

Cute leaf, and someone ought to cut their fingers.............
I mean fingernails.

This shot is best if viewed really close,
but since I'm not a macro lens,
the sharpness ain't all that awesome....
50mm macro lens = next purchase.

Some decors' for mini plants.
Quite cute, actually, but forgot to buy on the way back.

Some ppl liked this plant so much they exclaimed "3d flower!!!!!"
which I find it rather ..... typical.

Forgot where I took this pix. But it's nice nonetheless.

Really small flowers on display.

Time to buy a macro lens, no? Either get a 50mm prime macro f2.8 ( which sucks at low light ) or a 50mm f1.7 ( which sucks at everything except low light ). Robin, any suggestions?
There's more pix, but this post is getting too long and I really don't feel like posting multiple small images on one single file like some ppl ( maybe cos their pix sux? ). Photos are so nice if you can see the details. Yeah, I'm a pixel peeper.

Some random quote:

"If the house is rockin' don't bother knockin', come on in" -Stevie Ray Vaughan.

P/S: I'm into guitar again, after so long ignoring it. Some guitar tune kept buzzing in ma' head.

2 comments:

Jason said...

hey you should change your picture setting to 'large'. better to look at

Robin Wong said...

Hey... nice pichaaas of flowers and plants !!

But hoh, I never use a macro lens leh, why ask me leh?????? ahahahahaha... I am using macro filter lah, no $$$$$$ liaw lah at the moment, i gotta go cheaper alternative.

No, 50mm at F1.7 does not suck at anything except low light. You just have to becareful where you focus on since the DOF is kinda very shallow.

Btw, I wont have internet for almost a week like that so expect some silence from me ya ahahahaha...