I got ma'self a tripod! an' a prime!!!!!

Finally got myself a tripod and a 50mm f1.7 prime, now I'm more equipped for dim restaurant shots. But that leaves me with no dough to go for dim restaurant dinner no more. > <

Meet Bluntz, he's gonna be your product release model for some time,
til I found a gf and ask her to be the model instead.


This lens is made circa 1981,
amazing how an almost 30 years old lens still sharper than lens today.
Now it's worth more than it's price when new.


At f2.8 and above, things are sharper than sharp. The future, redefined in 1981.


My new, sexy tripod. If only stupid chinamen chose a better name for their company.
Try Schnieder / Illumair or some weird german names.
Just try to use less of XiaTian / YongTauFoo / BenDan.


Moar pictures in the next few days, don't switch the channel just yet.


2 comments:

Robin Wong said...

gosh...
u have one really sad looking teddy bear...

Fish Tan said...

What? it's smiling!!!!!