Morning view from the apartment.

Fuel price hike: Yeah, I don't like it,though I can afford to pay RM10 for a mililitre of fuel because my kancil can go a gazillion miles with it, but what happens is food price will increase, ini naik itu naik, sumua balang naik. gaji tarak naik, kepara pun naik dara. I hereby pledges to forgo upgrading my pc and buying a macro lens for this month as a sign of protest against the stupid Babi Neraka govt. Not that it has anything to do but, what the heck. > <


Anyway, this morning I wake up sweating, screaming and crying and look out the window, some very magnificent event is happening right outside the house every day which I failed to realize. It's a morning, and it's a beautiful morning so I quickly take out my camera, pushes things aside, finding the battery and memory card, quickly rushes to the balcony to capture this shot, which i think is happening for only 5 minutes. So voila, this is is the only HDR which developed nicely from the 3 sets i managed to take, within the 1 minute window. When I look through the window 3 minutes later, the view is gone.

She's beautiful, ain't it? Enlarge her, look at her properly, so you'll see,
she's not that bad, after all.

As I walked through the empty barren street,
I saw a lonely widow weep her dead husband,
clutching, protecting herself from the merciless cold.
Far on the horizon, glimmer of the sun began to emerge,
the blaring of the annoying war-like praying chant, it feels like morning.
A new dawn has come.
Though I wasn't at the streets,
though I saw no lonely widow,
though the weather is anything but cold,
but a new dawn is here.

5 comments:

Robin Wong said...

ahahha HDR liaw... so keng...
I havent tried HDR yet. I guess I am just lazy LOL...

Fish Tan said...

Haha.. I had a fetish for details. That's why macro, and HDR suit me so well. But not everybody like to see details though. Esp. girls, they ain't exactly happy to see their own pimples :P

Btw, time for you to get a tele lens, no? it's the path everyone had to take... u can't really discover what you like without goin thru this path xD kitlens-->tele-->macro/wide/fast

Jason said...

That's the Penang Bridge in the background. Nice view from your place. U're staying near supertanker rite?

Fish Tan said...

@jason: How did u know that? U staying somewhere here too last time during your stint in motolola?
Btw, any photo collection from you and your slr that i can browse through???

Jason said...

my photos are in my blog.. the link's on robin's blog. ahhaa.. or you can go on my facebook, there are more pictures there.

I was staying near to USM (just behind, or in front, depending on ur datum) during my Motorola stint. The name of the place escapes me now, but it's fairly near to supertanker and nearer to the tapak pesta. But i didnt have a view of the bridge