Random photos

Hi mum,
Guess what, I'm still alive!

OK, I know, nobody notice I disappeared ='(
Been shelving my SLR and sold my lens at below-market-price to some ****** so right now I have UWA, and 90mm macro, and nothing in between. (if you say kitlens is a lens then I rest my case). I might go for a Zeiss 16-80 or something like 24-70 f2.8 in the future though.... Depends on how things goes. Or I might go full frame, who knows.

Horse's vomit. (actually some kind of japanese food (>_<) )

Shakers.

SEE members: Remember the "teapot and cup" story??? =D
Oh I forgot, SEE ppl don't read this shit.

"I will not win any award" written all over it. But it's nice though.. :o

>.<

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh yeah ... 1 husband n 4 wives

Ian said...

oh hai...
kinda forgot that u existed...

Fish Tan said...

@juan:
>_<

@pahun:
>_<

Seh Tat said...

Ahaha, that teapot-cup story.... that lecturer who preached it seemed proud of himself during that moment.

Fish Tan said...

@ST: Oh hai... welcome to ma' blog =D
Erm...He's cherishing every moment of what little glory he has of his life =D Just let him be, he don't seem to bite.