Mini sakura in penang

Global warming confused some poor plants here in penang. They thought they're in Japan or something and they must flower their guts out for the ugly Japanese to see (else, the ugly japanese ppl will chop them down).

This pix is not nice but I put it as the first pix cos all other pix are landscape oriented >.<




This pix is not related but.... I just include it.

Can't see the flower. So just see the colour :)

On the road leading to doom.


I like the cloud texture of this photo.

UWA doing its magic here.

Not my leg :P

I took those pix probably in my half unconscious state, my colleague phoned me completely uninformed on the ungodly hour of 930am on a Saturday morning. I'm lucky I brought along my battery and manage to not end up in an accident driving my way there>.< My colleague said I looked terrible (half unconscious) when I arrived, that probably explains the non-emo style of my shots (emo engine has yet to fully operate). Some photos are so unfamiliar I don't know how to describe 'em.

Those pix were taken in direct sunlight, a nightmare for noobies like me. Thanks to my uber-cool Canon 5DMkII with 12-24mm f2.8L lens I can capture the magnificent color of spring.
Scratch that, Canon sucks. I plan to go for 2nd shooting during late evenings but the weather is not good so I stayed at home eating nuts instead and bathe in my own emotional delusions. (I suffered a major emotional breakdown again this weekend)

4 comments:

Robin Wong said...

LOL...
non emo indeed. Its good once in a while.

Fish Tan said...

Lol, good, once in a while, but not good in the long run :P

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Anonymous said...

thanks !! very helpful post!